Bright & Shiny

A work in progress, dispatches from an isolated assemblage/textile artist who flirts with OCD. Read me rant and rave about my attempts to exhibit, teach, and administers all things arty farty.

Friday, January 05, 2007

O M G


Is it true - are these blasted things almost finished????????

The installation is Thursday 1.11.07. Ugh. It takes about 30 minutes per piece.

The exhibition might be reviewed in the Lexington Herald-Leader. That would be terrific.

"You Made Your Bed" (from the "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" series) is almost done (photos to be posted soon). I found the perfect piece of jewelry from Yang's to complete the piece. Frankly, the people at Yang's must think I'm an absolute fruitcake based on the monumental amount of fake flowers I buy every time I go in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home