Bright & Shiny

A work in progress, dispatches from an isolated assemblage/textile artist who flirts with OCD. Read me rant and rave about my attempts to exhibit, teach, and administers all things arty farty.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

semi-decent photos of new works



Finally, FINALLY, shot photos of two new(er) pieces, Axis Mundi (from the Self-Medication series) and All About Eve. Each piece is approx 20" high. They're both en route to Ashland right now for a small show. Tonight, I may try to work on new web pages for both works. Then I'll be able to send out a mass e-mailing to friends and interested (or not!) parties to visit the site.

The Siren painting is about to be varnished and the Crossed Arrows is half-ways done. I'm hoping by late tomorrow that I can take down the Siren and throw up a new piece of canvas. That would be painting #10. Hoorah!!! My hope is to get to 11 or 12 prior to leaving for Cowtown (Cols OH).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home