Bright & Shiny

A work in progress, dispatches from an isolated assemblage/textile artist who flirts with OCD. Read me rant and rave about my attempts to exhibit, teach, and administers all things arty farty.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

another Cincy pic

This week is the week of proposal submittance, 2 down, 3 to go. Some workshop related, others exhibition related, and then still others, work-work related. How did all these deadlines line up around 11/1?

Registering an LLC with the state of KY might have caused me more trouble than it's worth. Since they want me to file quarterly, yet can't seem to actually send me the returns to file, I'm shuffling through the typical bureaucracy (and here I was talking about the original "administrators", the Sumerians, today in class - oh, the coincidence!).

Off to talk to the state.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home