Bright & Shiny

A work in progress, dispatches from an isolated assemblage/textile artist who flirts with OCD. Read me rant and rave about my attempts to exhibit, teach, and administers all things arty farty.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Totally S.O.L.




Geez, everything this part of the semester rolls around, I am totally completely swamped. This semester, more so.

1) Two paintings to finish by Monday (see above)
2) A PowerPoint prez for a graduate ptg class (almost done with the 1 out of 2 to finish prior to second M.A.!!!
3) correspondence with a gallery in Miami that ...... well, we're not communicating that well with e-mails especially re: the shipping of the to be included artwork from a museum (it'll all work out, just the basic exhibition chaos).
4) And, I have to be out the door today @ 4 pm to support a student exhibition 30 miles away (if I didn't have to do that, I'd probably be here all night - not ideal, but it seems necessary at this point.

Well, Thxgivin' will be here soon enough, and the faculty art exhibition will be up, and I can chill a little (although 7 more of the paintings have to be done by Jan 1. Ugh, trying not to think about this!!!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home