Bright & Shiny

A work in progress, dispatches from an isolated assemblage/textile artist who flirts with OCD. Read me rant and rave about my attempts to exhibit, teach, and administers all things arty farty.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

It can't be true.............

My seemingly endless string of rejections may, just maybe, be over!

Just got notification that I got one piece (All About Eve) into the Huntington Art Museum in WV "280" exhibition. 600+ pieces were submitted and 87 were picked. The opening is May 5. So, will probably attend the opening and head afterwards to Stonewall, where there's usually a great drag show every weekend.

Geez, that was a dry spell. But, I also wasn't trying very hard after awhile b/c I was getting pissy about throwing away $25 - $30 a pop per submission.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home