Bright & Shiny

A work in progress, dispatches from an isolated assemblage/textile artist who flirts with OCD. Read me rant and rave about my attempts to exhibit, teach, and administers all things arty farty.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

FINALLY!

Some good news!!!

After getting two show rejectinos (I misspelled that the first time, but figured it's more fun to say it that way), the Craft Alliance in St. Louis contacted me to do a workshop this summer or fall. Which is awesome, since I wanted to teach there, and with moving to a new abode (with a great studio space, btw), I'm freaked about entering the brave new world of paying once again a realistic rent.

Also, I will be writing an article for Arts Across Kentucky on our upcoming summer show, the 2008 Bluegrass Biennial.

And, finally, it's looking like there's a glimmer of hope re: my intensive MSU summer class (the last two weeks in May) making - it's on Textile Materials and Techniques. That would be terrific if it did. Here's hoping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home